Website Medical Staffing 360, LLC
In this crucial role, you’ll perform various procedures and tasks that are essential to the delivery of top-notch nursing care in Williamsburg, VA. This individual must be compassionate, reliable, and upbeat to provide exceptional care. You must have your own transportation. Multiple shifts are available now.
RESPONSIBILITES (include, but not limited to):
- Assists in turning and positioning (in some instances)
- Proper transfer techniques
- Personal hygiene – bathing, grooming, etc.
- Continence management
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant’s license in the State of Virginia
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with people with mental health or intellectual disabilities disorders
- Certified in CPR by the American Heart Association for Healthcare Professionals (BLS)
- Hepatitis B series (optional)
- Evening and night shifts available
- 3pm to 11am
- 11pm to 7am
- Weekend shifts available (need to be flexible)
- 7am to 7pm
- 7pm to 7am
- Multiple positions available
- Must be available immediately!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com