Medical Staffing 360 is currently seeking an immediate need for additional experienced and successful Healthcare Recruiters that are looking for an opportunity to utilize their recruiting skills for professional and financial gains within the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, while enjoying the freedom and flexibility of working from a home office anywhere. The person must have a network of medical professionals in the Virginia area.
The Recruiter will be responsible for the full cycle of healthcare recruiting including, but not limited to, networking with, identifying, recruiting, and screening the healthcare talent needed by our clients. Successful Healthcare. The Recruiter will be compensated via commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, source, identify and call on top healthcare professionals to advertise available career opportunities represented by Medical Staffing 360.
- Performs recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Call on candidate prospects from various sources to build rapport, ask for referrals, and pre-qualify quality candidates.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- Call on candidate prospects that apply to job postings on our website and various job boards
- Verify and update candidatel information and pre-qualification data within database system.
- Meet weekly recruitment goals.
- 3+ years healthcare recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or direct experience in recruiting may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement.
- Extensive healthcare recruiting experience in the private sector, and preferably, government experience.
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple specialties for healthcare professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both candidates and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple responsibilities.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferable knowledge with working with an applicant tracking system for executing daily workflow.
Ability to develop part-time schedule that fits your life structure!
Location: At Home / Remote – Anywhere with Internet
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org