At Medical Staffing 360, we leverage our strong connections and unique recruitment expertise to identify qualified and motivated healthcare professionals for your organization.
By choosing Medical Staffing 360, you can…
Enjoy the convenience of comprehensive staffing.
We recruit the full range of healthcare professionals for organizations of all sizes. We recruit and assess candidates applying for roles in Allied Health (Technicians, Assistants, etc.), Nursing, Advanced Practice (Nurse Practitioners, CRNAs, etc.) Healthcare Management (Officers, Managers, etc.) and Physician Specialties. For a more comprehensive list of healthcare positions which Medical Staffing 360 is able to fill, visit our job seekers’ Who We Place page.
Rely on our thorough assessment process.
All staffing agencies are not the same. While other agencies may omit conducting interviews and other important staffing activities, Medical Staffing 360 maintains the highest of standards during all five steps of our thorough selection process:
1) Application and Profile Completion – Applications, resumes and relevant forms are collected.
2) Qualifications Review – Candidates’ materials are reviewed and their experience is assessed.
3) Phone Interview – Critical thinking skills and specific experiences are evaluated.
4) Background Check, Credentialing, and Skills Test – Candidates’ backgrounds are thoroughly investigated, and skills tests are performed as needed.
5) Employer/Candidate Matching – Clients’ preferences are used to make a final candidate match. (This step includes face-to-face interview as needed.)
During each of these steps, we evaluate candidates based on our own staffing expertise and the input of our clients.
Identify qualified, well-rounded candidates.
Besides verifying the validity and legitimacy of healthcare certifications and licenses, we evaluate our candidates based on their total ability to succeed in a professional healthcare setting. We conduct interviews which assess personality, attention to detail, independence and communication skills. We also evaluate applicants’ critical thinking skills and their ability to be decisive in their judgement. According to the preferences of our clients, we also use scenario-based interview questions to look for any additional specified qualities.
If you are interested in Medical Staffing 360 helping you meet your staffing needs, contact us today.